Hi, I had treatment for cervical cancer stage 2b two years ago - chemo and internal and external radiotherapy. My last MRI scan showed some evidence of insufficiency fractures and the radiologist recommended further assessment with an isotope bone scan. I had that done and now I have heard that both scans have been reviewed and the results were indeterminate which means that they now want to do a biopsy. I am so anxious and really upset as I have had to wait such a long time to get the results of each scan and now face yet another wait. It feels like my life is on hold. I would be interested to know if anyone else has gone through a similar situation and what was the outcome? Thanks. Hope someone can give some input as I feel so alone with all this.
I've just replied to your post in the cervical cancer group and if you click here you can read it.
Although I don't have the necessary experience to answer you, by replying it will bump this post back to the top of the page where it may be seen by someone who can help.
"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"
What is a Community Champion?
Safe payments by:
We're here to provide physical, financial and emotional support. So whatever cancer throws your way, we're right there with you.
© Macmillan Cancer Support
© Macmillan Cancer Support, registered charity in England and Wales (261017), Scotland (SC039907) and the Isle of Man
(604). Also operating in Northern Ireland. A company limited by guarantee, registered in England and Wales company
number 2400969. Isle of Man company number 4694F. Registered office: 89 Albert Embankment, London SE1 7UQ. VAT no: