Bone cancer

A place for people affected by primary bone cancer (including osteosarcoma, Ewing's sarcoma and chondrosarcoma) to support one another, ask questions, and share their experiences.

Chondrosarcoma (ribs)

Dollydot62
Posted by

Hi,

Recovering from a recent operation.  Has anyone else had any experience of this?

Many thanks

latchbrook
Posted by

Hi and a warm welcome to the online community

I'm sorry to hear that you're recovering from a recent operation but I hope it's going well.

I did not have this type of cancer so I don't have any experiences to share with you but I noticed that your post had gone unanswered. You could try using the search facility in this group to look for previous posts about chondrosarcoma or, if you have a specific question you want to ask, start a new post.

When you have a minute it would be really useful if you could complete your profile as it really helps others when answering, or looking for other people with a similar diagnosis. It also means that you don't have to keep repeating yourself . To do this just click on your username and then select 'Edit Profile'. You can amend it at any time and if you're not sure what to write you can take a look at mine by clicking on my username.

Wishing you all the best

x

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"

What is a Community Champion?