Bone cancer

A place for people affected by primary bone cancer (including osteosarcoma, Ewing's sarcoma and chondrosarcoma) to support one another, ask questions, and share their experiences.

Ewing’s sarcoma

Chezy
Posted by

Hi everyone - I have Ewing’s sarcoma and am coming to the end of my chemotherapy... I’ve been worrying about a wheeze in my chest which I’ve had on and off for some time (more specifically my lower back when I lie down) docs have said it might just be indigestion, ct scans don’t show anything, but I know sarcoma tends to spread to lungs most commonly. Any experiences or advice on this would be greatly appreciated :)

Woulfie
Posted by

Hi. 

Please if you are concerned ask you consultant. And if nothing is showing in your ct scan that is good. It is very easy to become anxious about your health .

If a symptom persists get it followed up. If it still persists ask again.  But bear in mind that anxiety will also play a part due to your cancer experience. 

You know your body best. And it is hard to not be worried. Focus on happy healthy goals.

Best wishes to you.