Bone cancer

A place for people affected by primary bone cancer (including osteosarcoma, Ewing's sarcoma and chondrosarcoma) to support one another, ask questions, and share their experiences.

Lump on shin

Blanch
Posted by

Hi, I found a small lump on the front of a shin about 1 month ago, then doctor sent me for an ultrasound which I had on Sunday and the results came back and the doctor sent me letter to book an appointment (Wednesday) but wasn’t marked urgent. 

Side note- I’m recently turned 19 when I was 2 I had a rare form of blood cancer ALL. 

Was wondering if any had similar situations ?

latchbrook
Posted by

Hi  and a very warm welcome to the online community

Unfortunately I can't answer your question but have popped over from the melanoma group having noticed that your question had gone unanswered.

I think from your post you are seeing your GP this coming Wednesday and you wondered if the lump could be related to the ALL you had when you were a baby. It might be an idea to phone the Macmillan Support Line on 0808 808 0000 when it reopens on Monday to ask this question. It's free to call and staffed by trained experts who should be able to help you.

Wishing you all the best for your appointment 

x