We understand that people with cancer are worried about coronavirus. Here is the latest guidance. We will update it regularly.

Bladder cancer

A place for people affected by bladder cancer to support one another, ask questions, and share their experiences.

after TURBT

winkers60
Posted by

It’s good to be enterprising.A few years ago I turned part of an old clothes hanging rail into a mini arch for a clematis.The birds love perching on it as it’s under the bird table.You can’t tell the arch had a previous life as I buried the wheels.We turned an old brick greenhouse base into a pond.We have never had any money so we have always tried to reuse items.Love Jane xx

Denby
Posted by

Thank you. The girls [now 33 and 29] used to call me "Mummy-Mrs-Fixit". I made another plastic milk bottle into a watering can for the 6-year old next door to water Tommy the Tomato [her naming] after she had potted him on in a duly distant gardening tutorial. 

Heat slim skewer held in wooden clothes-peg in gas-flame. Make a few tiny holes in the lid and a bigger one just at the base of the handle. This lets the air in as the water sprinkles out.

Denby