We understand that people with cancer are worried about coronavirus. Here is the latest guidance. We will update it regularly.

Bladder cancer

A place for people affected by bladder cancer to support one another, ask questions, and share their experiences.

check up

spraylifter
Posted by

Hi all

just had a phone call from my consultant re my post cancer check up mr seamus teahan asked how i was keeping  i said i was feeling ok  i just had issues are my ileosomy wound raw skin etc he is going to speak with the stoma team to ask them to see me asap 

i am in no way annoyed with the cancellation with the current global virus  happening i was very pleased it was MR SEAMUS TEAHAN that called me in person  i have nothing but praise for the NHS SCOTLAND  i just wish while i have missed out on my follow up appointment others can be saved helped etc from the horrible cancers we have had and currently suffering 

best wishes to you all Rab

rily
Posted by

Hi Rab. Nice to hear from you. Good to know they are looking after you. Hope you are otherwise well in this mad world we are currently in. Best wishes.

Best wishes to All,   rily.  What is a Community Champion ?