We understand that people with cancer are worried about coronavirus. Here is the latest guidance. We will update it regularly.

Bladder cancer

A place for people affected by bladder cancer to support one another, ask questions, and share their experiences.

Post op scan results

McLesley
Posted by

I would ring the scan department and raise the matter with them.

Woodyl
Posted by

Ah Jane so sorry to read this it is very worrying times my dads care home is also shut and he can’t hear you if you should try to speak to him on phone as he has very bad hearing .my appointment on Friday to get results from operation has been cancelled also but he is going to do a telephone call not quite the same but at least I will find out something it is such a worrying time for you with no results from ct could you call the scan department take care love lizx

winkers60
Posted by

Thank you both,I’ve ended up e-mailing the urology department as not having much luck on the phone.Love Jane xx

winkers60
Posted by

Hi,I’ve had a nice letter from my urologist this morning.My scan was only reviewed on the 20th March.The good news is that the urinary tract looks ok,but there is a small area of abnormality in the right breast.I am being referred to the breast team.I’ll be seeing the urologist again in July.I hope you are all staying safe.Love Jane xxx

lucy-l
Posted by

Hi Jane, good news that you have finally got your results and your urinary tract is fine. Hopefully the breast abnormally isn’t anything to be too concerned about but still a worry.

Stay safe and positive

love Luce x

winkers60
Posted by

Thanks Luce,I’ll try not to worry too much though this abnormality was not mentioned on mammogram or previous scan so it may be of concern.I’m grateful to have this board when I’m stuck at home alone.Stay safe,love Jane xx

Woodyl
Posted by

Hi Jane good news that you have eventually heard from urology and all is fine with that fingers crossed for you with the small abnormality in your right breast take care love Liz x

Wilbert
Posted by

Good news on the urinary tract Sorry about the breast abnormality I had a recall my last mammogram for an abnormality it turned out to be a harmless cyst which was aspirated Fingers crossed for you

lots of love 

Wilbert x x