Bladder cancer

A place for people affected by bladder cancer to support one another, ask questions, and share their experiences.

Macmillan emotional support project

Crustybladder
Posted by

As I reported back in the autumn, Macmillan is working on a new emotional support project that will enable patients to manage their experience better.

The Innovation team is currently working on 4 idea propositions and will have a number of opportunities to get involved if you wish. 

The first opportunity is an online survey we are sending out which we hope will help us to understand more about the different types of emotional support, including digital emotional support, people living with cancer use or want to use to help them with a range of challenges they may be facing. 

If you would like to complete the survey, please click the link:

https://www.smartsurvey.co.uk/s/MACemotionalsupportsurvey/

The survey takes between 5-15 minutes and will close on Friday 24th January.

It is open to people who have been diagnosed with cancer in their lifetime, those who have supported a loved one who has been diagnosed with cancer in their lifetime and those who offer structured support to people living with cancer (for example: I am a health and social care professional, support group coordinator, volunteer, complementary therapist etc).

CB 

What if the Hokey Cokey IS what it's all about?

Herothedog
Posted by

Thanks for the link CB I've completed survey. Really value the emotional support provided via this group so thanks everyone. x

Ade123
Posted by

Great idea ,filled in and sent  

Inanna
Posted by

Great idea have just completed it 

I know that I don't know