Bladder cancer

A place for people affected by bladder cancer to support one another, ask questions, and share their experiences.

Not a good start to 2020

mother goose
Posted by

Well my partner has not had a brilliant start to 2020. After a routine 3 month check for bladder and prostrate cancer he now has to have more biopsies for both and a procedure which his consults going to do all at the time. He is obviously not too happy with this even though his bladder cancer diagnosis was in 2010 and he has been coping since then until last year when the prostrate joined in. All I can do is continue to be there and support him all the way.

Herothedog
Posted by

Sorry to hear that mother goose. It is really depressing when you hear about a recurrence. Hopefully once this procedure is done all will be clear again for a good long while. x

mother goose
Posted by

Thank you it's hard when we have coping with these recurrences for nine years . It doesn't get easier especially when you get few times when all things are good then when and where you go again. Sorry to be so dismal especially at the start of the new year.

mother goose
Posted by

Thank you it's hard when we have coping with these recurrences for nine years . It doesn't get easier especially when you get few times when all things are good then when and where you go again. Sorry to be so dismal especially at the start of the new year.

rily
Posted by

Hi mother goose. Sorry to hear your partner has had another setback. Best of luck with the next round of treatment. Try and keep your chin up, and remember there is always someone here if you need to get things off your chest. Best wishes.

Best wishes to All,   rily.  What is a Community Champion ?

mother goose
Posted by

Thank you all support is greatly appreciated 

foxbrush
Posted by

So sorry regarding your partners set back Mother goose, it is a bit of a downer but do remember the past and how you have pulled through. He is lucky to have a caring partner, I,m a widower and facing cancer myself.

Take care.