Bladder cancer

A place for people affected by bladder cancer to support one another, ask questions, and share their experiences.

Still kicking and eating

Richard 1944
Posted by

Great news. Hope you continue to improve. Take it easy. I agree with you about our caring NHS staff.

Inanna
Posted by

Hi Richard

I am so grateful for our NHS and thank you so much for your good wishes

Love Inanna xx

I know that I don't know
BLANKET
Posted by

Hey Inanna that's great news! 

I always used to come round after the op full of the joys..  These days I tend to struggle a bit & feel quite miserable, I'm sure they give me something different to calm down my joy 

All the very best to you xxx

Inanna
Posted by

How rotten for you but have you asked them why you feel different after an op x they might take it on board and explain.  Sorry I don't know much about this but hope you can find out

Love Inanna xx

I know that I don't know
Inanna
Posted by

I am so impressed with my hospital. Letter arrived this morning I have a CT Thorax with Contrast on Tuesday 19 Nov.

I am learning a new vocabulary x I would not have understood any of it a few weeks ago

Love Inanna xx

I know that I don't know
BLANKET
Posted by

Yes I've asked, they say they don't do anything any different.  However, I used to always have the same anaesthetist, but now it's someone different every time.  Or it could just be my body getting tired of the procedure.

So glad that you have a good hospital, it really does make all the difference.

Take care x

Inanna
Posted by

I am glad you asked and thank you for your good wishes

Love Inanna xx

I know that I don't know
lucy-l
Posted by

Glad everything went well for you Inanna, Take it easy for the next couple of weeks and look after yourself.

Luce x

Inanna
Posted by

Thank you so much Luce I will defo take it easy, no probs

I know that I don't know