Bladder cancer

A place for people affected by bladder cancer to support one another, ask questions, and share their experiences.

Update

Pursy
Posted by

Had a follow up meeting with the consultant after my 2nd TURBT. He said histology is telling hom low grade non invasive. However both consultants I have seen are saying theres something on the CT scan that they are not sure of so I have to have a MRI. 

Pursy
Lugsy
Posted by

Hi Pursy, sorry to hear that and can imagine a big worry . However sounds like they are thoroughly checking so fingers crossed it's nothing to worry about. Let's hope it's done quickly to put your mind at rest. I wish you all the best.

rily
Posted by

Hi Pursy. as you probably know, an MRI scan is far more detailed than the general CT body scan and can focus on a specific area. To put a positive spin on something negative, if there is something there, it has been identified and can be dealt with. Hopefully it will be a false alarm. Keep us posted. Best wishes. 

Best wishes to All,   rily.  What is a Community Champion ?

Pursy
Posted by

Thanks for the replies. He said it was more of a precaution but at least it will be caught early if there is anything,

Pursy