Bladder cancer

A place for people affected by bladder cancer to support one another, ask questions, and share their experiences.

Not again!

foxbrush
Posted by

hi all, new to the group. Have just had a cystoscopy and found to have a tumour in the bladder. Waiting now for a  turbt. op and a CT scan. My wife passed3 years ago with bladder cancer , hers was very aggressive . She put me to shame by how she handled it.

I hope mine is not the same, and so far my path is a bit different to hers. So fingers crossed and look forward to 3 monthly cystoscopys after the op. (Not)

rily
Posted by

Hi and welcome to the group, although sorry you find yourself here. Really sorry to hear about your wife. If confined to the bladder, this can be treated successfully, and the earlier it is found, the better. As you may already know, after your TURBT you will have a follow up appointment too discuss the results and any further treatment. I hope all goes well for you. This is a safe and supportive group to ask any questions or if you just need to talk. Best wishes.   

Best wishes to All,   rily.  What is a Community Champion ?

foxbrush
Posted by

Thanks rily

sueCC
Posted by

Sorry to read about your wife foxbrush and sorry doesn't seem enough, Think i just want to say OMG and good luck XX

Sue Xx