Bladder cancer

A place for people affected by bladder cancer to support one another, ask questions, and share their experiences.

Exhausting

rily
Posted by

Hi . Get a good night's sleep if you can. Look forward to the tea and toast when you wake up. I hope it all goes well. Will be sending you good wishes. Best wishes.

Best wishes to All,   rily.  What is a Community Champion ?

Catcatcat
Posted by

Thanks for the hug needed that xxx

Keep positive, keep fighting, but it's also ok to have days when you are not ok x
Catcatcat
Posted by

Good point , Yes better go to bed ZZZZzzzz  xx

Keep positive, keep fighting, but it's also ok to have days when you are not ok x
Wilbert
Posted by

Good luck for tomorrow everything crossed for you Hope the BCG is doing it's its job for you as it has for my husband

Sending lots of love and a big virtual hug

Wilbert xx

Herothedog
Posted by

Thinking of you today Catcatcat. Deep breaths and hope for best. Let us know how it goes? xxx

lucy-l
Posted by

Here’s hoping for a good outcome for you today. I’ll be thinking of you.

Luce x

Lugsy
Posted by

Good luck today Catcatcat , everything crossed for you. Like you say one positive finding out when you wake up, hoping you hear good news.

nowthis
Posted by

Hope everything goes well and the results are good.

Take it as a chance to enjoy a rest with someone else looking after you.

Take care x

Now this .. 
Catcatcat
Posted by

Thank you all, sitting in the Admissions lounge now in my dressing gown!  

BLANKET
Posted by

Thinking of you Catcatcat, & hoping all goes as well as can be expected xxx

Lizzie girl
Posted by

Hoping for Good news 

Lizzie girl 
Catcatcat
Posted by

OMG I'm still waiting for theatre, got here at 12 mid day

rily
Posted by

Hi . Looks like an overnight stay for you. You must be a bit hungry by now. I know what that is like. I once got there at 8am and didn't go down until 5pm. Won't be long now. Best wishes.

Catcatcat
Posted by

I got sent home at 7pm.  Starving, thirsty and tired.  There was no bed on the ward for recovery, so Op cancelled.  I'm on tomorrow's list, so back in at 7.30am!!!  Nil by mouth again from mid night.

rily
Posted by

Awww Catcatcat. What a let down. Get stuck in to some nice food before midnight and plenty of water to rehydrate yourself after today. Look on the bright side. If you go down early, you should be home the same day all being well. Best wishes.