Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia

A support group for anyone affected by acute lymphoblastic leukaemia (ALL) to come together, share experiences, and ask questions.

My mum passed away

Minghella
Posted by

Hi all,

My mum passed away at the young age of 58 on May 10th this year. She battled T-Cell ALL for 2 years and fought better than anyone could have hoped. I have been coping so well. Yes I have had the odd bad day. I'm certainly not in denial but I am afraid I am coping too well. I have amazing support around me. I am certainly not alone. I do feel alone though as I was an only child to my mum. I have possibly posted in the wrong place and for this I apologise but I just need some advice from people who understand.

:( xxx x  

latchbrook
Posted by

Hi

I'm so very sorry to hear that your mum passed away recently and I can understand that you'd want to reach out to people who will understand what you're going through.

Could I suggest that you join the bereaved family and friends group as it's a safe place to share your feelings and get support. To join just click on the link I've created and then choose 'join this group' on the page that opens.

Sending a supportive (((hug)))

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"

What is a Community Champion?