I want insurance not a mortgage!

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 3 replies
  • 21 subscribers

Hi

Have just tried medicaltravelcompared.co.uk for 10 days joint cover, going to Italy in September.  I have secondary BC and am receiving chemo and husband has Parkinson's.  The quote they came back with was..........£2305.00!!!

What are we supposed to do??

Have tried Insurewith and they told me to ring back in November (this was for a planned trip to Oz for Christmas).

Can anyone please recommend any companies I could try?  All I want is a little sun.....

• Hi

I have just got travel insurance through Boots-14 days to USA in Juy £113-this is just for myself as husband is covered through our bank account at Lloyds (they wouldn't cover me). I have secondary BC finished Chemo April 2018 still receiving Herceptin & Perjeta. This was all arranged online and quite straightforward-hope you get something more reasonable sorted-enjoy your hols!!

Gateshead

• We tried allckear for 12 day round Britain cruise came back at £2700. !!! Bonkers insurewith came in better price....much better thousands better! But not booked yet.

• Try onestop4travelinsurance.

Just got back from a cruise, with original quotes of nearly £1000. Managed to get it down to just £46 with this company to cover all my health issues and extra cruise cover. 

Chelle 

Try to be a rainbow,in somebody else's cloud
    Maya Angelou

Community Champion badge