Eurotunnel Insurance

• 1 reply
  • 20 subscribers

I was all geared up to get travel insurance from Eurotunnel having decided to fly to mainland Spain (rather than one of the islands since they've stopped doing them) when I saw Latchbrook's update saying Eurotunnel will only insure you if you have a booking actually with them.

I rang to check and you can still fly - and get their insurance - to mainland Europe as long as you have a future tunnel booking with them (and before February 2020).   And as most of their bookings are non-refundable you can't cancel it once you get home!

My heart sank - so it's back to at least an hour or more on the phone to another company.

Just thought I would do an update for you all...sorry if it has been covered by lots of people...

• Hi

Thanks for confirming the information about Eurotunnel travel insurance and also updating us on their conditions.

I can't take the credit for finding this out though. It was richardh55 who posted about it and if anyone wants to read his post just click here.

I hope you're still able to get insurance so that you can book your planned holiday.

x

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"