Travel insurance

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 1 reply
  • 19 subscribers

I'm looking for recommendations for companies to try for travel insurance for a week in France this summer. I had breast cancer treatment last year. I have been given the all clear on this for now. I also have arthritis and I am waiting for a hip replacement. AQny suggestions on where to start?

• Hi and welcome to the online community

That's great that you have been given the all clear from your breast cancer and that you want to go to France this summer.

Unfortunately, it can be more difficult to find reasonably priced travel insurance when you have had a cancer diagnosis.

Have you had chance to look through the Recommended Travel Insurance thread yet as it's where we try to keep recommendations from other forum members who have obtained travel insurance? It's the one below your post, or you can click on the link I've created and it'll take you there.

It is best to phone the travel companies rather than try and do online quotes as it's easier to explain to someone rather than do it online. 

I do hope that you can get insurance and that you have a lovely holiday.

x

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"