insurewith holiday insurance

• 4 replies
  • 20 subscribers

Hi everyone.

I just thought I`d share with the group that I have just taken out insurance with `insurewith` for an 11 day trip my wife and I are taking in September to Malta.

After going through all of my medical history/treatments etc I was amazed to have a policy offer at just £58 !

I have since purchased the cover and having received the documents and checked them through, all is in order. It was a simple process, taking about 30 minutes on the phone with a very pleasant agent.

MarlowRobert

• Hi

Thanks very much for sharing this with the group and I'm glad that you were able to find reasonably priced travel insurance.

I hope you both have a lovely holiday.

x

Community Champion Badge

What is a Community Champion?

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"
  • Thank you, we are really looking forward to it after such a difficult year in 2018.

Regards

x

• Hello, I will definitely try 'Insure with' , I have just been quoted £2365 from Staysure!! for a two week cruise!!.Did you get cover for cancer, my wife has ovarian cancer which has been brought under control with chemo and avastin.

The consultant suggested that we could opt out of cover for the cancer, but Staysure would not allow that.

• Hi and welcome to the online community

Unfortunately, as you have found, it can be more difficult to find reasonably priced travel insurance when you have had a cancer diagnosis.

Have you had chance to look through the Recommended Travel Insurance thread yet as it's where we try to keep recommendations from other forum members who have obtained travel insurance? If not, clicking on the link I've created will take you to it and you might find some companies that you haven't tried yet if Insurewith turn out to be too expensive.

Most people recommend that you phone the travel companies rather than try and do online quotes as it's easier to explain to someone than try to do it online. 

I do hope that you can get some reasonably priced travel insurance and that you have a great holiday.

x

Community Champion Badge

What is a Community Champion?

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"