Travel insurance

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 2 replies
  • 19 subscribers

Wondering if anyone has USA travel insurance info?  I have secondary breast cancer and at the mo can't get insurance

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Have you read the thread Recommended Travel Insurance which lists companies that have been found helpful and reasonable.

Personally I use insurancewith.com

Good luck

• Hi  and welcome to the online community

Unfortunately, as you have found, it can be more difficult to find travel insurance when you either have cancer or have had it before. 

Have you had a chance to look through the Recommended Travel Insurance thread that Mitzie10 mentioned yet as it's where we try to keep recommendations from other forum members who have obtained travel insurance? There may be a company listed that you haven't tried. Either scroll down the page to it or click on the link I've created.

Most people recommend that you phone the travel companies rather than try and do online quotes as it's easier to explain to someone than try to complete an online form. 

I do hope that you can get travel insurance and have a great time in America.

x

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"