Difficulty getting travel insurance

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 3 replies
  • 20 subscribers

Hi all,

I have inoperable stomach cancer but responded well to chemo and am now being monitored. I was refused travel insurance with the Post Office and then went to Moneysupermaket who quoted £800+ for a single trip of 6 days to Spain but in the end, I tried Insurewith and go cover for £54 - phew

thanks for all the tips and good luck to all of you out there hoping to go an a break 

• That's great news that you've got some reasonably priced travel insurance and thanks for the recommendation.

Have a lovely trip to Spain

x

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"

• Hi Seapickle. I'm trying to get insurance for Spain .I've had ALL and tongue cancer so it's a struggle when I have to add in all my conditions.  Can you tell me who you got the insurance with please?

Nicola

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to nrbyrnes

I used Insurancewith.com - although it was quite a long form to fill in on line, it was very comprehensive so I was able to exclude lots of stuff that wasn't relevant to me and the insurance was really cheap in the end. I think you can also call them. Good luck and hope you get it sorted and have a great time in Spain!!