Travel insurance

Have you had difficulty getting travel insurance after a cancer diagnosis? Or have you managed to find a reasonable quote? Join this group to share experiences and talk to people who understand what you’re going through.

If anyone is interested

Zidery
Posted by

After hours of trawling compare sites, boots, asda, tesco, insure and go and numerous other sites to be quoted ridiculous sums of money I've just had a good deal with Travelinsuranceuk.co.uk.

I've had breast cancer and a TIA and my husband has just been diagnosed with muscular dystrophy. Due to his we couldn't get annual, but got a good deal on single worldwide.

latchbrook
Posted by

Hi 

Thanks very much for letting us know about the good deal you got with Travelinsuranceuk.co.uk. I'll add them to the list of recommendations. 

Have a lovely holiday 

x

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"

What is a Community Champion?

koru
Posted by

Have you got the domain name right? That domain name just goes to a page inviting offers to buy the domain name.

latchbrook
Posted by

Hi

I'm currently updating my list of recommended travel insurance companies but having difficulty locating the firm you recommended Travelinsuranceuk.co.uk. I have found a website for Travelinsurance.co.uk and wondered if this was the one you used?

Best wishes

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"

What is a Community Champion?

Zidery
Posted by

Hi, I don’t know where the extra UK came from but it was Travelinsurance.co.uk

x

koru
Posted by

Ah, so this is just a different branding for Insure & Go.