Deciding on breast reconstruction

Hiya there, I’m newly diagnosed with IDC stage 1 and having my surgery in a few weeks. I was already ready for a lumpectomy but told I need to lose my nipple because of where it is, so I’m thinking along the mastectomy route as don’t think I’ll cope with results and all be constantly paranoid about it returning. I’m interested in getting the views of others about immediate reconstruction and waiting instead? If you could reply that would really help...as I’m sure you know google can only take you so far x