A warm July SCT forum welcome.

• 0 replies
  • 9 subscribers

A very warm welcome to everyone who joined us over the past month. We are so sorry that you had to find us but we do understand what this cancer journey is like.

A SCT journey can be a Rollercoaster, but the forum members have all been on the ride so for you, our first hand experience can be a great resource - we have walked the walk so can talk the talk.

If you have any questions or just want to talk with someone just hit the 'Start a Discussion' tab and introduce yourself to the group and remember to go to the right on the group home page and select how you want to receive email notifications when someone answers your posts.

If you have not done this, it would be really useful if you could put some information in your profile as this will help others when replying to you.

Just click on your username and then select 'Edit Profile' under the Profile Settings. If you're not sure what sort of thing to put just click on my username,  to read my profile but as my journey was rather long.

Have a look through our various Macmillan Support Line Services then call them on 0808 808 00 00 to be very helpful covering Emotional Support and Practical Information. Clinical Information and Financial Support and Work Guidance mostly open 8.00 to 8.00 but check the link.

We are always around to help as best as we can.