Processing life purpose in light of cancer journey

• 2 replies
  • 9 subscribers

Hi everyone, 

Brand new here, except for the lurking I did during treatment.

Currently in remission ~8 months after BEP chemo for stage II seminoma (testicular cancer).

When I was going through it, reading other folks' experience was enormously helpful for me. So I always knew when I finished I would want to recount my own story in hopes that it might help someone else. Recently put "pen" to "paper" and recounted the end-to-end experience, with some more existential thoughts at the end. I hope this is helpful.

testcancer.wordpress.com/.../

Matt

• Hey Matt thanks for sharing your testimony, praying that Jesus will use you and your experience to bless many in the journey  to answer yes to his call.

bless you

Heart️

• Hi Matt  and welcome to our little cornet of the Community. When I read cancer stories I am always amazed as to the resilience of folks bodies and minds to get through the journey and then to 'live' post treatments.

Faith along with fellow believers can be a massive steppingstone in helping us navigate through treatments and also the post treatment maze. You have found a safe place in this group to talk with others and get support. There are not a lot of people active at the moment but you will always get someone coming along to say high and support.

I see you have started interacting with other groups, you will be a great encouragement to others as they navigate their cancer journey.

You may want to put some of your story into your profile (see the link at the bottom of my signature) as this helps give support to those who are not in a position to where they feel able to actually post in groups.

Do watch out for putting email addresses etc in any information as the Online Community is an 'open forum' and we do have people stalking the site looking for personal information.

Mike (Thehighlander)

It always seems impossible until its done - Nelson Mandela

Community Champion Badge