Another hello been absent for awhile again.

• 33 replies
  • 11 subscribers

Good afternoon all you lovely people, I have not posted for awhile so thought today i would just catch base…..I often read the forum even though don’t post.

i hope all are well and happy? 

we keep on keeping on, in faith in love in hope.   It’s been some tough times but we have also had some good days we try and enjoy each day and get outside in fresh air as often as we can.

my husband has had lots and lots of hospital appointments and is currently awaiting a date for major complex surgery.  I put my faith and trust in the Lord that all will be well.  My head however occasional has a little human panic I hasten to add.

with love and best wishes to you all, as usual if anyone has a spare prayer please offer for my husband, for safe journey with operation and successful outcomes.

with thanks 

process xx

• Hello, good to hear from you.It sounds like your journey has certainly had its ups and downs. Thanking Jesus that he is giving you both the strength when needed. I totally understand your wayward mind slipping into worry thoughts,mine does also! Praying that God builds your faith powerfully and envelops you both with his love while waiting for your husbands surgery. Praying God s wisdom to the medical staff involved and a swift recovery. 

God blessing & Peace to you both

Israel Heart

• Thank you  beautiful words and kind thoughts from you and they are much apppreciated. I hope that you are well Xx

• Hi  sending ((hugs))

We are nothing without God but we are everything with him. We can often have panics but we just keep our eyes on him and keep on trusting.

Sending supportive and healing Pray

Mike (Thehighlander)

It always seems impossible until its done - Nelson Mandela

Community Champion Badge

• Thank you  , do you know that has been my go to word and feeling of late “trusting the Lord” thanks for your message and support xx

• A good number of our fellowship started use the Lectio 365 app when the pandemic started.

The 10mins daily focus in word and sound is a great source of encouragement and challenge….. a great foundation to move into the day and this morning these words caught my attention

Mike (Thehighlander)

Community Champion Badge

• Thank you again Mike, I really connected with that  reading start for the day that you have sent and it  is kind of you to share it and think of me, can anyone download that app?  if so I will do so or try to,.

lovely to start the day with this. Xx

• Hello  only just seen this. Sounds like you are going through very anxious times. Praying that you and your husband will be very aware of God’s love and presence with you x

• Thank you so much  for replying and for your prayers.

we now have an operation date of the 15th October. I looked whose feast day it is in my church calendar and it says St Teresa of Avila Doctor of the church we are hoping that she is with his doctors and 3 surgeons.doing the operation and pray for good outcome and healing, thanks be to God in love hope trust and faith. X

• Well all getting real now, my lovely husband has his surgery tomorrow cytoreductive and Hipec and liver disease removed. Many hours of surgery. I trust in the lords safe hands that he will be with him and with the medical team to use their skills well. May the blood of Jesus that was shed for us all soar through my husbands body healing and restoring him amen xx

• I will definitely remember your husband and yourself tomorrow Pray

Mike (Thehighlander)

Community Champion Badge