Hello

• 2 replies
  • 9 subscribers

Hi I'm Kallie

I was diagnosed with kidney cancer 9th March and I am meeting my surgeon on Friday to discuss my treatment plan

I know that God has got me in His hands, and I am so thankful that I can hand over all my worries and fears to Him and that He gives me strength.  I love that I know that m tattle is already won because God has seen the victory, this knowledge fills me with the.confidence to face each day and each fresh challenge.  Don't get me wrong I do have my moments of doubt, my moments when the fear overwhelms me and I worry about what the future holds, but I have learned that I just need to face my fear head on and then turn it over to my Father God 

I am so grateful that I have my faith, That I have God by my side no matter what I have to face.  

I'm so glad to have found this community of brothers and sisters in christ and I am so looking forward to getting to know you all. 

Love and blessings 

Kallie xxxx

• Hey Kallie,

So sorry to read about your recent diagnosis and so wonderful to read about your strength in God. My diagnosis certainly strengthened my relationship with  God in such a powerful way. With Him on our  side, nothing can beat us. Bless you. Praying you experience the depth of His perfect peace Sparkling heart

• Hi and welcome to our little corner of the site.

Sorry to hear about your Kidney Cancer diagnosis and I see that you have joined our Kidney cancer group, this is the place to get practical support from folks who have walked the walk before.

Getting over the initial 'cancer' discussions and getting into a treatment plan can help reduce the whirlwind between your ears...... and with it some of the stress will dissipate. The great thing is, Father God is standing with you all the time. So when you feel down do 'rest' into His arms.

I do hope that you are bringing your Christian Friends with you on your journey as their support will help a lot..... I called my journey (over 21 years now - See my profile) The Joy of the Journey...... and did a regular Facebook blog especially during my main treatments late 2013 to late 2016.

We around to help and support at any time.

It’s always good to talk and the Macmillan Support Services provides lots of information, support, financial guidance or just a listening ear.

Most services are open 8am to 8pm, 7 days a week and it's free to call on 0808 808 00 00 have a look by Clicking here to see what is available and we also have our Ask an Expert section, but do allow two working days for replies from our expert team.

To find information covering diagnosis, treatments and pages covering most types of cancers can be found on our Online Information and Support Section

Highlander ((hugs))

Mike (Thehighlander)

It always seems impossible until its done - Nelson Mandela

Community Champion Badge