Christmas Greetings

• 2 replies
  • 10 subscribers

Just popping in to wish you all a peaceful, joyful Christmas and every blessing for 2021. I know Christmas for many of us will be very different to what we’re used to. Some of us will not be able to meet up with our families. Some of us have lost loved ones, friends and colleagues to this dreadful virus. Some are facing great uncertainties in terms of work, furlough, finances etc often on top of health worries. The way we celebrate may be different this year but the reason we’re celebrating hasn’t changed - the birth of Jesus, Emmanuel, God with us. Whatever our circumstances I pray that each of us will know God’s peace and presence with us this Christmas and in the year ahead. Take care, stay safe xx

• Hi , yes it’s been a challenging year indeed but where there is light, no darkness can survive.

Have as wonderful a day as the restrictions allow but the important thing is to celebrate the reason for the session and let’s look forward to 2021 with anticipation for the good that will come.

Mike (Thehighlander)

It always seems impossible until its done - Nelson Mandela

Community Champion Badge

• Lovely message Fairycake it has been a difficult year for us and for many I know, I feel it has brought us back to the first Christmas and how simple that was, but the message and gift was huge...that gift has for me enabled me to feel loved and supported through the year even on the darkest days I reached for the love and the hope that was sent to us all.  Here is hoping, trusting and praying for a better year in 2021 for us all x