Sending loving prayers to our dear departed family and friends

• 17 replies
  • 12 subscribers

The early hours of this morning something, someone called to me and woke me, a sixth sense who knows, maybe god talking to me its happened before when I have lost someone I deeply care for. But i had a sudden pull towards the community and came across a post about a very dear friend  and very special lady Daloni, who was a community champion, friend, mother and a great voice for representing cancer patients both here on the community and Macmillan and publicly. Her passion and devotion was incredible and inspiring and we have lost a member who was the community she popped up here and there to help and support so many with her words of wisdom and i hope shes now happy and at peace in gods loving arms having gained her angel wings and probably blushing too but thats ok, she can blush. So here is a little pray to our good friend may she rest truly in peace, may god protect her family ,her girls in his comforting embrace Pray , and send my condolences.

• Hi , yes it is a sad day for the Mac Community.

Daloni was an amazing woman on so many levels and it was a privilege to have meet her on a number of occasions, a true Champion’s Champion RIP.

Mike (Thehighlander)

It always seems impossible until its done - Nelson Mandela

Community Champion Badge

• Heart️thanking Jesus for Daloni  life and praying that His comfort and peace rests with all those who  knew and loved her.

She is now with her Father and truly free Two hearts

• Dear Gbear I just read the news on first page of forum about Daloni and I popped straight over to this group as I knew you would have posted here.  I too am sorry for Daloni passing but comforted that she was ready and pain free and had her plans in place for her girls.

i will pray for her and for you GBear and all those she called her  friends And her family.

may she rest in peace in the Lord and watch and guide from above, and may you and others who miss and love her find peace within and remember and be thankful that they knew her, God bless xxx

• Thanking God for Daloni, for her life, her inspiration and for all that she meant to her family and friends. RIP Daloni, you will be missed but never forgotten xx

• I have been informed that Daloni’s funeral is on the 5th October At 13:45 and it was also discussed about raising a glass or a cup in honour and respect and in celebration of her life. As although we cannot attend the funeral I hope the combined love and shared toast with be felt and as she helped so many over the community, it will be a powerful unity.

Community Champion badge_GBear Xxxx 

What is a Community Champion?    Womb cancer forum  

Call the helpline for free on 08088080000, 8am to 8pm everyday.

“let hope be your lighthouse beckoning you though stormy seas" - Jessica de la Davies

• Heart️Sparkling heartTwo heartsHeart️ love to all those who experience her loss. Jesus makes all our circumstances work TV ogether for the good. We may not see or understand it at present But we trust that He does 

• What a year 2020 has become, a struggle for so many for many different reasons, but also a year where some communities have come together to help each other and try to make it just that little bit easier, a time when the power of the human spirit has been tested, our faith and compassion, our reliance in life.

Up to this last week i’ve learn’t of the deaths of a number of friends this year, earlier this year i lost two friends to covid and one to cancer, recently i’ve lost four to cancer and one to covid and each one has broken a little bit off my heart but I also remember them for who they were, i look for the memories we each shared, the joys and the sorrows. When we remember the good things in their lifes they are never really gone, but simply in the next room seating by Gods side as love and compassion is shone on those left behind. Yesterday i  found out a good friends Mum has just passed away and because of the current situation they were unable to be where they wanted to be by their Mum’s side, so i ask for us all to send our loving condolences, our prayers of strength and support for those left behind, so they can feel gods warming embrace ,because our loved ones are never really gone as they use their angel wings to be by our side, to guide us, comfort us but more important to remind us that they are at peace now. Sending my loving pPrayyers for all who have suffered, whether it be illness, bereavement or financial, the one thing thats not gone is compassion Pray god bless you all. 

Community Champion badge_GBear Xxxx 

What is a Community Champion?    Womb cancer forum  

Call the helpline for free on 08088080000, 8am to 8pm everyday.

“let hope be your lighthouse beckoning you though stormy seas" - Jessica de la Davies

• Hi , yes it’s been a rather odd year so far but the one constant plum line is the Fathers love and compassion. As a Church we have been very clear that Christmas is not cancelled..... as you can’t cancel one of the greatest events in history

We as a Church are gearing up to ‘love’ our community in 24 very different ways to bless them and reminded everyone that regardless of what it going on about us and the restrictions that are in my lace we can still celebrate the reason for the season.

Its been a whirlwind of a few days with mums passing and yes sad that I could not be with her due to me still being COVID Very Vulnerable but that’s ok - as she did not suffer and she got her heart’s desire to not be in and reviving any care during her 91 years.

Home tomorrow then back to our old family house for the funeral on Thursday.

Mike (Thehighlander)

It always seems impossible until its done - Nelson Mandela

Community Champion Badge

• My prayers and love for you. Life has many experiences that bring pain and sorrow also  joy and laughter.  I am thankful for the people that God has put in my life but most of all I am thankful to Jesus because He is our rock throughout any storm we are experiencing. When I fully surrender all  to Him those are the times I feel complete and at peace. Praying that we all experience more of His peace in any storm of life.

Knowing we have been saved, we are in the process of being saved and one day we will be fully saved in Him

Heart️

• I am so sorry I must have missed these posts, Gbear and The Highlander.......losing loved ones is hard during normal times but made harder during these challenging times.   My sympathy and condolences to you both in your losses.    
    May they rest in peace safe in Gods love and mercy and may the Lord send comfort to you both and to your families also.

my daughter is a teacher and during my husbands diagnosis and initial treatment I was moved by the compassion shown by a friend of hers a fellow teacher from her school.....sadly this friends  mum too got cancer, and then her brother was diagnosed with bowel cancer, so young....her mum sadly died about 7 weeks ago,  I was saddened but I was able to watch her funeral service that was streamed live from church,

I didn’t know the lady but felt I did....the funeral was very different in that close family members could not even sit together, but what I was struck with was the love and the peace that was surrounding them, I felt it even though I wasn’t there....I feel God is there even though other things are very different. the constant is that love of God. May peace be with you both.

xx