New to the site

If you've just joined up and aren't sure where to start, this is the group for you. Tell us a bit about what brings you here, and don't be afraid to ask questions. Someone will be on hand to welcome you and point you in the right direction

Good evening

Ronaldinosa
Posted by

Good evening one and all. 

New around these here parts, slightly nervous although I don't really know why.... 

Hoping to learn and offer as much as I can, not really sure what to do so I thought a post here would be as good a start as any ..

Be gentle .. 

Kind regards 

Ronaldinosa
Posted by

I've added a bit about myself in a profile..i hope this is the way it should be done 

latchbrook
Posted by

Hi and welcome to the online community

Thanks very much for completing your profile as it makes answering any questions you have easier if we can have a nose there first! 

We have a very friendly melanoma group that you're welcome to join. You'll find people at all stages there from people waiting for the results of a biopsy on a mole that's been removed, or people like me who've had surgery and are now on 3 monthly check-ups, right up to people who are currently on immunotherapy treatments.

If you'd like to join us just click on the link I've created and choose 'Join this group' on the page that opens. You can then respond to existing posts by choosing 'Reply' or start your own after selecting 'Start a discussion'.

Hope to see you over there

x

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"

What is a Community Champion?