New to the site

If you've just joined up and aren't sure where to start, this is the group for you. Tell us a bit about what brings you here, and don't be afraid to ask questions. Someone will be on hand to welcome you and point you in the right direction

My 22 year old son has been diagnosed and is now receiving treatment treatment for cancer.

Barneydog
Posted by

My 22 year old son has been diagnosed and is now receiving treatment treatment for cancer. He’s been brilliant but for us his parents it’s fairly overwhelming

latchbrook
Posted by

Hi and welcome to the online community although I'm sorry you've had to find us.

I can understand that discovering that your son has cancer would be totally overwhelming co could I point you in the direction of the family and friends group where you can share your feelings and get support.

To join just click on the link I've created and then choose 'Join This Group' on the page that opens. You can then respond to posts by clicking on 'Reply' or start your own by selecting 'Start A Discussion'.

If you want to be able to talk to others about what to expect with your son's cancer, then if you could let me know what type he has I can point you in the direction of a group to join.

Sending a virtual ((hug))

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"

What is a Community Champion?