New to the site

If you've just joined up and aren't sure where to start, this is the group for you. Tell us a bit about what brings you here, and don't be afraid to ask questions. Someone will be on hand to welcome you and point you in the right direction

Navigating this site

Janet12
Posted by

Hi All

I'm new to the site and put a post in the Practical Issues section.  I received 2 replies and would like to thank the people but can't work out how to reply to them.  When I click 'reply' it brings up options, one of which is 'compose' but if I click on it nothing happens.  Maybe there is something wrong with the website today, but generally I do find this a difficult website.  The interface is rather cluttered and it's difficult to know where to go. 

Thanks for any help anyone can give.

Janet

latchbrook
Posted by

Hi

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble replying to previous posts. I've just gone to your post in the Practical Issues group and it seems to be working okay.

When you click on reply no options should appear for you to choose from just a box for you to type your reply in. 

Try replying to me now and we'll see what happens. 

x

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"

What is a Community Champion?

Janet12
Posted by

Hi Latchbrook

I couldn't see the box!  My head nearly went through the computer trying  to see it.  I would never have known if you hadn't told me.  The lines are very feint.

Anyway, thanks for letting me know how it works. 

Janet

latchbrook
Posted by

No problem . Let me know if there's anything else I can help you with.

x

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"

What is a Community Champion?