New to the site

If you've just joined up and aren't sure where to start, this is the group for you. Tell us a bit about what brings you here, and don't be afraid to ask questions. Someone will be on hand to welcome you and point you in the right direction

Preparing for battle

stu7art
Posted by

Good Morning Everyone ,

My wife Louise (  48 ) has just been diagnosed with stage 2 breast cancer after finding a lump on her right breast on 23/12/2018. We have have received the results from a biopsy from our local hospital in Chester on Wednesday and will have NHS surgery on the 8 th Febuary 2019 

I am just looking to educate myself with like minded members who have been through a similar experience , as we prepare for the ensueing fight. 

Family and friends are all behind us. Thank You for allowing me to join your group. 

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.
latchbrook
Posted by

Hi and a very warm welcome to the online community

I'm sorry to hear that your wife has been diagnosed with breast cancer and it's perfectly normal to what to know as much as possible about this disease.

We have a breast cancer group that you might like to join where you can ask questions and get support from others. To join just click on the link I've created and then choose 'Join This Group' on the page that opens. You can then respond to existing posts by clicking on 'Reply' or start your own by choosing 'Start A Discussion'.

When you have a minute could I ask you to complete your profile as it really helps others when answering, or looking for other people with a similar diagnosis. It also means that you don't have to keep repeating yourself . To do this just click on your username and then select 'Edit Profile'. You can amend it at any time and if you're not sure what to write you can take a look at mine by clicking on my username.

Wishing you and your wife all the best

x

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"

What is a Community Champion?

stu7art
Posted by

Thank You 

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.