New to the site

If you've just joined up and aren't sure where to start, this is the group for you. Tell us a bit about what brings you here, and don't be afraid to ask questions. Someone will be on hand to welcome you and point you in the right direction

Travel Insurance Advice

Toyboyroy
Posted by

Hi, I am new to the group.  I have had a net tumour removed, and i have to have an op on my liver, to remove a couple of spots.  The diagnosis is that having the tumour removed, has hopefully removed the cancer.  So we have a cruise holiday booked for November, and we need to apply for travel insurance, can anybody recommend anyone please.  Thank you.

rily
Posted by

Hi and welcome to the community. Could I point you to the Travel Insurance Group . If you post there, somebody should be able to help. You may also like to browse through some of the threads in the group for ideas. I hope your treatment goes well and happy cruising. Best wishes.

Best wishes to All,   rily.  What is a Community Champion ?
Toyboyroy
Posted by

Hi, Thank you for your reply, i thought i had posted there, never mind, will try again.  Thank you for your help, and kind wishes.