New to the site

If you've just joined up and aren't sure where to start, this is the group for you. Tell us a bit about what brings you here, and don't be afraid to ask questions. Someone will be on hand to welcome you and point you in the right direction

New to here . Need some advice and help

Scotsgolf
Posted by

I just learned last week that my dad has cancer in his liver that has spre7ad through to his kidney .. i.m devastated . Have never had to deal with this before i dont dont know how to deal with this

latchbrook
Posted by

Hi and a very warm welcome to the online community

I can completely understand how devastated you must feel after discovering that your dad has been diagnosed with liver cancer which has spread.

Could I point you in the direction of the liver cancer group where you can ask questions and get support from others with this cancer. I think another group which you would find useful to join is the family and friends group where you can share your feelings and get support.

To join either or both of these groups just click on the links I've created and then choose 'Join This Group' on the page that opens. You can then respond to any posts that you feel are helpful by clicking on 'Reply' or start your own post by clicking on 'Start A Discussion'.

Macmillan has produced this information about when someone has been diagnosed with cancer which you might like to take a look at as well.

Sending you and your dad my best wishes

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"

What is a Community Champion?