New to the site

If you've just joined up and aren't sure where to start, this is the group for you. Tell us a bit about what brings you here, and don't be afraid to ask questions. Someone will be on hand to welcome you and point you in the right direction

Lancaster bomber ride

Markant
Posted by

My family knowthatIhave always likedthe Lancaster bomber planesI've even been to the museum in Lincolnshire where just Jane the only flying Lancaster left.I was wondering if macmillan cancer would be able to help me with the costs of hotel and a ride on the runway it's one of the last few things that I would like.

MARK

latchbrook
Posted by

Hi 

I assume that you're referring to the Macmillan Grant that is available to help people with cancer. This is a link to the page that will help you understand if you might qualify and how to apply.

You could also give the Macmillan Support Line a call on 0808 808 0000 when it reopens on Monday at 9am. It's free to call and their welfare rights team will also tell you if you qualify.

Whether you get the grant or not I hope you're able to fulfil your dream.

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"

What is a Community Champion?