New to the site

If you've just joined up and aren't sure where to start, this is the group for you. Tell us a bit about what brings you here, and don't be afraid to ask questions. Someone will be on hand to welcome you and point you in the right direction

Recent breast cancer diagnosis

Mwcoast
Posted by

Hi I am 6 weeks down the line from a breast cancer diagnosis, have had one surgery already but unfortunately I have to have another next week and if that is successful then will move on to chemotherapy in the New Year.  The thought of chemo is what is freaking me out at the moment so if anyone can give me any tips on how they dealt with this I would love to hear from you, thanks. 

TheScriptFan
Posted by

Good morning lovely to meet you but unfortunate about the circumstances. I was diagnosed with breast cancer 5 months ago and just finished my last chemotherapy last Tuesday.

There is a Breast cancer go have a look over there. The people there are lovely and they will be able to help you with any questions you have. There is also a monthly Chemotherapy post in there where you will find lots of support from people going through the same as you. I am so glad i found it the support is amazing and there is always someone around to answer a question.

If its hurting right now, it's gonna make us who we are, it's written in the scars   "The Script"
Mwcoast
Posted by

Hi TheScriptFan thanks for your reply I will head over to the breast cancer group and check it out