New to the site

If you've just joined up and aren't sure where to start, this is the group for you. Tell us a bit about what brings you here, and don't be afraid to ask questions. Someone will be on hand to welcome you and point you in the right direction

Kidney cancer

39pet
Posted by

I have secondary kidney cancer I was diognosed on mayday just feel lost I thought when they took tuma from right kidney that would be it no such luck 

Pete
latchbrook
Posted by

Hi  and a very warm welcome to the online community

I'm sorry to read that you have been diagnosed with secondary kidney cancer. Feeling lost is a normal reaction to discovering that you have cancer. However, we are all here to support you and I'd recommend that you join the kidney cancer group where you can ask questions and share experiences with others. 

If you'd like to join the group just click on the link I've created and then choose Join This Group, which you'll find towards the top of the page that opens. You can then introduce yourself and ask questions by clicking on Start A Discussion or reply to an existing post.

We don't have a group specifically for secondary kidney cancer but if you can tell me what your primary cancer is I could point you in the direction of that group.

If you'd like to speak to someone about how you're feeling then I'd recommend you call the Macmillan Support Line on 0808 808 0000. It's free to call and available between 9am and 8pm Monday to Friday.

x

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"

What is a Community Champion?