New to the site

If you've just joined up and aren't sure where to start, this is the group for you. Tell us a bit about what brings you here, and don't be afraid to ask questions. Someone will be on hand to welcome you and point you in the right direction

Breast cancer

Di di
Posted by

Hi  i  have  just  found  out  i  have  breast  cancer  ive  had a ct  scan  on  wednesday  waiting  to  go  for  results  this  wednesday  feeling  terified  any  one  else  feeling  the  same  

GBear
Posted by

Hello there ,

sorry about your diagnosis and welcome to the community you will find we have a very active breast cancer forum who are all very friendly and helpful. I came over from the womb group but wanted to say hello, just as i am sure you need a friendly smile. https://community.macmillan.org.uk/cancer_types/breast-cancer/ If you click this link it will take you straight to the breast group where you be able to post your many questions i am sure is running through your head at the moment. There is lots of ladies and a few gents who understand what your going though. Good luck with your CT on Wednesday and the wait for results really is the pits but i am sure everyone can at least make that wait more manageable. Sending you a gentle hug 

GBear Xxxx

What is a Community Champion?

Womb cancer forum 

Call the helpline for free on 08088080000 mon-fri, 9am to 8pm.

“Live life to the full, and have no regrets, together we are stronger”. 

Di di
Posted by

Thanks