New to the site

If you've just joined up and aren't sure where to start, this is the group for you. Tell us a bit about what brings you here, and don't be afraid to ask questions. Someone will be on hand to welcome you and point you in the right direction

My husband died 6 months ago

Sebandele
Posted by

I came with my husband to France and we were so happy, but when he became ill, the health care here was muddled and he struggled with all sorts of things, till it was too late and cancer had spread all over him. I have never loved anyone so much. So many emotions, but one very strong one is that of yearning. I want him here. I want to tell him of all the things that have happened since he died, things he will never know about, I keep thinking about all the things he has missed, little things and more important things. The more time goes on the longer it is since I have seen him, I find that hard.

rily
Posted by

Hello and welcome to the community at this difficult time for you. I am really sorry to hear of the loss of your husband. We have a very supportive group here you may like to join, Bereaved Spouses and Partners. It is a place you can share with people who understand the way you feel. You may like to join in some of the conversations or  start your own. Best wishes.

Best wishes to All,   rily.  What is a Community Champion ?