New to the site

If you've just joined up and aren't sure where to start, this is the group for you. Tell us a bit about what brings you here, and don't be afraid to ask questions. Someone will be on hand to welcome you and point you in the right direction

Bex1976
Posted by

Hi everyone I am a newbie to the group. I am currently waiting for me breast clinic appointment which is next week due to finding dimpling. Family history of breast cancer so I have got myself into a pickle due to worrying, over thinking and googling too much. 

rily
Posted by

Hi and welcome to the community, although I can see this is a worrying time for you. Many of us here know how anxious the early day of not knowing and uncertainty can be. Could I point you to the friendly and active Breast Group . There you will find others with experience in this and will be able to help and advise you. Click the link to get to the group and post your concerns there. I hope all goes well. Best wishes.

Best wishes to All,

rily.

What is a Community Champion ?

mags4174
Posted by

Hello Bex I have just been diagnosed too. I have my appointment with the doctor Thursday to receive my treatment plan. Mine is also an indentation the mana gram Nurse told me that I would need a referral and so our journeys begin. Get in touch we can chat 

Bex1976
Posted by

I am really sorry to hear your news. I have not yet had my appointment, it is on Tuesday but I almost know deep down it will most likely be the outcome. Did you have a lump or just dimpling. Do you have Facebook as we can keep in touch

rily
Posted by

Hi . If you would like to keep in contact with anyone in private, you can do so via private messages. To do so, you first need to be accepted as a  friend. Click on the avatar or user name of the person you would like to befriend, and under the name you will see "add friend". Once your request has been accepted, then you can message each other via the link on your profile page. Best wishes.

Best wishes to All,

rily.

What is a Community Champion ?