New to the site

If you've just joined up and aren't sure where to start, this is the group for you. Tell us a bit about what brings you here, and don't be afraid to ask questions. Someone will be on hand to welcome you and point you in the right direction

Travel Insurance

Norfolk Lady
Posted by

I was diagnosed with Cutaneous Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma last year and have had trouble obtaining travel insurance. Although my consultant told me I was far less risk than someone with diabetes I was either declined or quoted exorbitant premiums. The only treatment I have had is the removal of 2 nodules under local anaesthetic, but one company I rang had to put this down as keyhole surgery which is far more invasive, as this was the nearest answer on their computer screening! However I have just arranged a single trip policy through Just Travel Cover at a reasonable price. It was a simple process and I was asked less questions regarding my condition than by other companies.

rily
Posted by

Hello Norfolk Lady and welcome to the community. Great to know you managed to sort out some reasonable insurance. I was about to point you to the Travel Insurance group, but I see you have managed to find it. Others will be interested in your post. Thank you for sharing. Best wishes.

Best wishes to All,

rily.

What is a Community Champion ?