New to the site

If you've just joined up and aren't sure where to start, this is the group for you. Tell us a bit about what brings you here, and don't be afraid to ask questions. Someone will be on hand to welcome you and point you in the right direction

Travel insurance

Chappie
Posted by

Can’t seem to get travel insurance even though I am clear of cancer, recent scans are very reassuring but two nodules found, stopping me getting cover - it’s really annoying as if you aren’t dealt with enough - then can’t get away for a holiday abroad to make memories just in case it’s all taken away too early

latchbrook
Posted by

Hi  and welcome to the online community

We do have a travel insurance group which you might like to join. Once you've joined you can post any travel insurance related questions there by clicking on start a discussion near the top of the page.

I don't know which insurance companies you've tried already but over the last few months the following insurance companies have been recommended by fellow forum members as providing reasonably priced travel insurance:

• World First
  • Insurancewith
  • Boots
  • AXA PPP healthcare
  • OK To Travel
  • National Federation of Occupational Pensioners (NFOP)
  • MIA 
  • Eurotunnel

I hope you can find some reasonably priced insurance. Drop by the travel insurance group and let us know how you got on.

x

Chappie
Posted by

Thanks very much I’ll give them a try xx