Prostate cancer

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 1 reply
  • 60 subscribers

Hi I'm not sure what to say my partner has prostate cancer and at the moment I'm just scared. He's  had it for a while but hasn't needed treatment and now his levels are high and he has so many new symptoms that indicate it is spending fast

• Hi , welcome to the online community. I understand that not sure what to say feeling, I think it took me quite a few months from joining the site to making my first post. I’m sorry to hear about your partners diagnosis and the potential blip that you are both feeling at the moment. I see that you are beginning to find your way around the site and have joined the prostate group and the carers group where I hope you will find people you identify with and can help each other. I forgot to look if you’ve completed your profile with a bit of info as to why you are here. I found completing mine helped me focus a bit on why I joined the site, which was to find someone ahead of me on a similar treatment plan and to see how they were doing. I have rewritten my profile many times now as time has passed. 

Do your profile and post in the group that seems most suitable when you are ready to. I found the information and support pages really helpful aswell.

Best wishes

Take care KT