New to group

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 5 replies
  • 58 subscribers

Hi Everyone

I've just joined the group, sixteen months after being diagnosed with Ovarian cancer.

I'm not feeling too positive at the moment and think it's time to connect with those who know what I'm going through.

I look forward to getting to know you all.

• Hi and a very warm welcome to the online community

I'm sorry to hear that you've been diagnosed with ovarian cancer but you should find lots of people here who will understand what you're going through.

Could I point you in the direction of the ovarian cancer group where you can ask questions, share experiences and get support from others with this type of cancer.

To join just click on the link I've created and then choose 'join this group' on the page that opens. You can then introduce yourself and post questions after selecting 'start a discussion' and join in with existing conversations by clicking on 'reply'.

When you have a minute it would be really useful if could pop something about your journey so far into your profile as it helps others when answering or looking for someone with a similar diagnosis. It also means that you don't have to keep repeating yourself. To do this click on your username and then select 'Edit Profile'. You can amend it at any time and if you're not sure what to write you can take a look at mine by clicking on my username.

Hopefully we can help you find your positivity again

x

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"

• Hi CarrotSorry I could only find a carrot....

Warm welcome to the club no one wants to join.

There is a this very active (and friendly) Ovarian Group (link) you could join and post an intro to as a new discussion asking any questions you may have.

I'm assuming you are now having 'what if' worries, or are suffering post treatment baggage ?

Hope this is of some help,G n' J

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to latchbrook

Thank you Latchbrook.

I've been very positive over the last 16 months but recently have felt more and more hopeless. I need to rediscover my old mojo.

I will go and sort my profile.

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to Dreamthief

Thank you Dreamthief.

The carrot is just fine. Grin I've just joined the Ovarian cancer group. I will post soon.

• Take a look in the life after cancer group as well . You might get some ideas to on how to rediscover your zest for life.

Macmillan also have this information on coping after treatment has finished which might be worth a look.

x

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"