1b melonoma

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 1 reply
  • 58 subscribers

Had 5 biopsies 20th August and just got 3 results back. 2 showed type 1b on my neck and foot and one clear on my arm. The normal full body looked at after my head went numb. Yet another suspicious bleeding one found on my back ( getting removed for tests soon) Awaiting two results still(8wks and still waiting) on my back and groin. Same as the rest of you all.... facial surgeons,plastic surgery,lymph node biopsy involved. I know they cut a bigger chunk out at the second bout of surgery,1cm margin? How long does these take to heal? My foot one is in the instep so I can imagine it taking some time...... Absolutely shitting myself for the lymph results I may add. False strong face for my wife and kids.

• Hi and a very warm welcome to the online community although I'm sorry you've had to find us.

I've just replied to your post in the melanoma group and clicking here will take you directly to it.

x

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"