Waiting for diagnosis

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 1 reply
  • 59 subscribers

I have been having chronic diarreah for over three weeks and I won't eat any more because I am frightened to see it happen again. I am awaiting having my bowels checked but it doesn't look good. I don't know how to get through the wait. 

• Hi  and welcome to the Online Community, although I am sorry to see you finding us.

A suspected cancer diagnosis can bring a lot of stress, confusion and questions but talking with people who are on the same journey can help a lot.

Can I direct you to this link to our very supportive Bowel (colon and rectum) cancer group as this will open up your concerns to a wider audience who know exactly what you are going through at the moment.

Just follow the link above, hitting ‘Join the Group’ tab just under the main group name, then go to the 'Start a Discussion' tab and set up your own Discussion and introduce yourself to the group - you could just copy an paste what you have in this first post.

You may find our various Macmillan Support Line Services to be helpful - call them on 0808 808 00 00 This mostly open 8.00 to 8.00 but check the link.

All the very best.

Mike (Thehighlander)

It always seems impossible until its done - Nelson Mandela

Community Champion Badge