Breast cancer

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 1 reply
  • 58 subscribers

Hi. I have just been diagnosed with invasive ducal breast cancer grade 3  Triple negative.  It is still sinking in at the moment.   I have the biggest decision to make yet.  Lumpectomy, radio therapy and chemo. Or. full mastectomy and chemo.   There is so much to take in and so confused. Find this site to hopefully listen to others stories of how you made your mind up on what treatment to have .

• Hi and a warm welcome to the online community although I'm sorry that you've had to find us.

Chatting to other people who have the same diagnosis as you and who have maybe also had similar decisions to make can be very helpful. I see that you have found and joined both the main breast cancer group and the triple negative breast cancer group and I'm sure if you post there you will find people who are willing to share their experiences with you.

Clicking on the links I've created will take you back to those groups. To start a discussion just select 'start a discussion' or click 'reply' on any posts you see that you want to reply to.

x

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"