More information / bladder/prostate cancer

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 2 replies
  • 59 subscribers

Hi I'm looking for information on bladder and prostate cancer are the symptoms alike .

• Good morning  and welcome to the Online Community, although I am so sorry to see the circumstance that brought you here, but I do see that you have been posting on the forums - well done.

I am Mike Thehighlander and I help out on the Community and I will do my best to direct you to the best place for you to find the support and the help you need.

On my long journey I found the best way to navigate the various challenges was talking with people who know and understand.

Your question is very specific and I think a good medical approach could help so if you follow this LINK to our Online Nurse team you will be able get some good help - please give them a few days to reply. But I would always recommend you go talk with your GP.

Always around to help out.

Mike (Thehighlander)

It always seems impossible until its done - Nelson Mandela

Community Champion Badge

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Cancer4kids73

The simple answer is Yes. They both share similar symptoms. Typical symptoms include needing to urinate often, difficulty in urination, an inability to empty your bladder, blood in your urine, though rare in prostrate cancer.

My best advice is take your symptoms to your GP, and have a proper check. Don’t leave things to chance. In fact if you feel that you are symptomatic of any form of cancer, go now!