New to the Community

If you've just joined the Community and aren't sure where to start, this is the group for you. Tell us what brings you here, and don't be afraid to ask questions. Someone will be on hand to welcome you and point you in the right direction.

Diagnosed 3 days ago

Scorpio Gill
Posted by

Hi I am devastated and do not know what to do ...

Colonoscopy on 17th April was told that I have a malignant tumour on my bowel and a  CAT scan done before shows nodules on lungs .

Waiting for MDT meeting that will happen on 29th April and then I will be called to hospital for next stage .

Just in shock ...

rily
Posted by

Hi and welcome to the community. Many of us will be familiar with the initial shock of a cancer diagnosis. The early days of uncertainty can be the worst. Easy for me to say now, but once a treatment plan is put in place and you know where you are going, things tend to be a little less stressful. Could I point you to the Bowel (colon and rectum) group . There you will find others with experience of this and will be able to help and advise you. Click the link to get to the group. You can then start a new discussion in the group with your concerns. I hope all goes well. Best wishes.

Best wishes to All,   rily.  What is a Community Champion ?

Scorpio Gill
Posted by

Hi rily ...Thank you so much for your message and the link. I will get in contact with the group.

It is so nice to know there is this  support .

I have a feeling I will get comfort from knowing I can off load all my emotions and answers to my questions !

Thank you again and Happy Easter X