Diagnosed 3 days ago

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 2 replies
  • 60 subscribers

Hi I am devastated and do not know what to do ...

Colonoscopy on 17th April was told that I have a malignant tumour on my bowel and a  CAT scan done before shows nodules on lungs .

Waiting for MDT meeting that will happen on 29th April and then I will be called to hospital for next stage .

Just in shock ...

• Hi and welcome to the community. Many of us will be familiar with the initial shock of a cancer diagnosis. The early days of uncertainty can be the worst. Easy for me to say now, but once a treatment plan is put in place and you know where you are going, things tend to be a little less stressful. Could I point you to the Bowel (colon and rectum) group . There you will find others with experience of this and will be able to help and advise you. Click the link to get to the group. You can then start a new discussion in the group with your concerns. I hope all goes well. Best wishes.

Best wishes to All,   rily.

Community Champion Badge

What is a Community Champion ?

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to rily

Hi rily ...Thank you so much for your message and the link. I will get in contact with the group.

It is so nice to know there is this  support .

I have a feeling I will get comfort from knowing I can off load all my emotions and answers to my questions !

Thank you again and Happy Easter X